The 3-in-One dental floss
Gummy Floss™ 3-in-One has 3 sections that are in a different thickness for different areas in the teeth arch. Thick section for spaced teeth, medium section for regular teeth and thin section for crowded teeth.
The Gummy Floss™ includes special filaments on the middle (medium thickness) section to allow for a sweeping mechanism and better cleaning of plaque and food residues and massaging the gums.
How to use
- Stretch the floss and gently insert between two adjacent teeth.
- Use the thick, thin or middle parts of the floss as needed.
- Move the floss up and down and back and forth to release food residues, maximizing the cleaning power of the filaments.
- Rinse the floss and repeat, until you’ve flossed all teeth in both upper and lower jaws.
- We recommend using a Gummy Floss™ after every meal.
- Children under the age of 8 may use the floss with parental supervision.
- The Gummy Floss™ can be created in various designs, colors and flavors.
- The 3-in-One Gummy Floss™ is suitable for adults & children alike.
- The 3-in-One Gummy Floss™ is especially useful for children and teens, whose teeth are usually a mix of spaced, crowded and regular.